Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Vomit: Feelin' the Love

Well, duh. Yesterday was Valentines Day --ooh, how romantic-- for those people who can keep their head out of the toilet. This makes two Valentine days in a row as an ever-fattening pregnant woman. Ug. Next year, I will NOT be plumping out, but instead will be thin and able to hold down my steak dinner. I feel like I spent more time with the toilet yesterday than I did with Tyrone. I don't mind that we're having another kid, but I do mind that pregnancy and vomit seem to go hand-in-hand with each other. Nasty! As for those of you out there that don't get morning sickness, please keep that to yourself. Mine is getting worse and I don't want to be told about "so-and-so who doesn't get sick," because they just might end up getting slapped. No offense, really. I seem to get crankier than my normal cranky self when I am pregnant...and there are no pictures this time, because I don't have any to post and I don't always have to put them online...I think I may have to go throw up again.

5 comments:

Janice said...

there is a drug you can get from your doctor that's supposed to help with the nausea, my friend took it and other women swear by it, do you want me to look into it?

Blake and Brittany said...

That's awesome Laura! Not the morning sickness part, the pregnant part. How far along are you?

Ashley said...

Sad day... :(
It'll get better, blah, blah, blah.
Hey- what's your email address and Tyrone's email address? I want to start an email "forum" ("reply all" rather) with the 6 of us to get more conversation going on this end about business, housing, yada yada. Let me know as soon as you can! Thanks!
ash_rappleyea@msn.com

Andelin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andelin said...

Aww, I'm so sorry! I got very, very sick with Cameron, so I totally feel for you (women who don't get sick don't know how lucky they are)! You should ask your dr. what you can take for it. I wish I could make it go away! Morning sickness is the worst!!! If you'd move over here I'd babysit and clean your house and stuff. :) I hope you start feeling better soon.