One night, Elizabeth woke up before Tyrone and I could go to bed. She probably had a bad dream --vacuum cleaners and alpacas or something. So, she came on out and sat next to me in the recliner. Within minutes of rocking and watching the television, however, our little princess was yet again too pooped to poop and knocked out. Her blankie was still up to her nose (that's her comfort zone).
Here, Elizabeth is looking slick and is all ready for church. Unfortunately though, she has an obsession with the bathroom. We have to watch out and make sure the toilet seat lid is always down. Otherwise, a rubber duck might find its way in there, and that would be the death of it. I don't really want to clean any toys that end up in the toilet...

4 comments:
She is so cute. You always make me chuckle, Laura. Love your blog. Say hi to your mother for me.
No that doesn't make you a bad mom :) I think everyone thinks like that.
I feel the same way sometimes. Elizabeth is so cute
You know, there've been studies that show the toilet is actually cleaner with less bacteria than the kitchen sink...
Now I don't use anything from in the kitchen sink, like that darn knife I used to make a PB & J sandwich but forgot to cut it in half for Ayda first... GAH! New knife...
And yes, I've also wanted a leash for my kids many many times. I had a leash when I was 7 and my parents took us to Disneyland. I use that as an excuse that it's alright. :)
Post a Comment