Monday, January 26, 2009
It's My Birthday!
Earlier this month I celebrated my 23rd birthday. I know, "Ooh -she's getting old." Ya right. 23 is still young, so there. It could be worse: I could be 32. -On wait, that's how old my sister is. Anyway, we didn't do a whole lot for the day. We had church because it was Sunday, but I did make my own birthday cake (angel food) and my birthday dinner (beef roast with potatoes, carrots and peas all cooked in a crock pot). By the time we got back from church Tyrone, Elizabeth, and I were all too tired to do much else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey! I'm nearing 32 rapidly! I'm still young!
Dinner sounds yummy :) Like something Kevin would want for his dinner too :)
Happy Birthday! You're so young still! :) Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing birthday.
Happy Birthday! Elizabeth is adorable! I can't believe she's 8 months old already. You need to stop by next time you're passing through! Or better yet, you should move over here. :)
Post a Comment